Launch of Fashionomics Africa Webinar Series
The Gender, Women and Civil Society Department of the African Development Bank (www.AfDB.org) Group will launch the Fashionomics Africa Webinar Series of its flagship Fashionomics Africa initiative (https://FashionomicsAfrica.org) on Tuesday, 2 June 2020.
The webinar, which will run from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon, is themed: What does the COVID-19 disruption mean for Africa’s Fashion Market? Opportunities and Threats for Fashionpreneurs and Investors, and will focus on the role of African Fashionpreneurs in a (post-) COVID-19 World.
Panelists, including fashion entrepreneurs, investors, industry experts and business insiders, will exchange ideas on the need and opportunities for adaptability and creativity of a digitally enabled African fashion industry during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
The participants will also identify the latest innovations that have occurred in the fashion industry in response to the COVID-19 crisis; share lessons learned; and discuss how to attract investments in a digitally-enabled fashion industry and how to adapt fashionpreneur business models.
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of African Development Bank Group (AfDB).
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children