Phyzix is Kelfoods Ambassador
Kelfoods has signed a one-year brand ambassadorship with artist Phyzix with a call to the youth to venture into poultry industry for the country to achieve socio-economic development.
Speaking during the signing ceremony, Kelfoods Retail Manager Roweena Trindade said young people need to be keen in doing activities that will transform their lives.
Trindade believes artist Phyzix will add value to their brand.
“He is a talented artist and we hope he will motivate many young people to be focused in their life,” she said.
Taking his turn, Phyzix, whose real name is Noel Chikoleka says the brand ambassadorship represents growth and hope.
“I am so happy today. This partnership represents growth and hope. My talent started at a young age. I try to be passionate, focused, hard work and disciplined," explained Phyzix.
The musician encouraged fellow youth to emulate his passion in music and hard work.
Latest from Christopher Sande
- Mother Care Groups Applauded for Enhancing Immunization
- Oxfam, Hygiene Village Project geared to curb Cholera
- Double Trouble for Malawi's LGBTQI+ Community
- FEDOMA Pushes for Urgent Assenting of Persons with Disabilities Bill, 2023
- Farmers, Authorities Take Action to Overcome Effects of Cyclone Freddy