Musician Wikise Tip Men to be Visiting Wives at Work Places in "Mwana wa Agama"
Self-styled musician Wikise has released a new song which is already making noise in social media platforms.
Wikise popularly known as Habusa, this time around is tackling a different issue in the new release, Mwana wa Agama.
In the song, the self-styled artist is encouraging married men to visit their wives at work places to see if their children do not resemble someone at work places.
Speaking to Zodiak Online Wikise ,whose real name is Frank Chawinga thinks men should take time off and visit their wives at work places once in a while
Mwana wa Agama has modeled on legendary Allan Namoko’s Lameck.
“Kamodzi pa kamwezi kumapita ku ntchito kwa akazi anu (once in a month visit your wife’s work place).
kungozungulira kumaziwa timing (just to check on her)/you never know mwina junior siwako (maybe the child you claim to share is not yours),” goes one of the verses in the song.
The song which is available in both audio and video has attracted divided attention from several sectors of social media.
But the artist told us the composition is not attacking women.
Wikise who recently released Njoyako told us he expects "Mwana wa Agama" to break the internet
Latest from Andrew Viano
- ENOUGH Campaign Gets Underway, Chakwera Decries Child Malnourishment
- From Kaoche Village with Six Points: The Story of Joseph Katole
- Malawi Tourism Council to Hold Inaugural Tourism Industry Awards of Excellence
- Inspectors Training Instrumental in Attainment of Decent Work for All
- Drones: New Tech Easing Transport Problems in Malawi’s Health Sector