Musician Avokado Releases Chitsime Video
Musician Avokado, has released a brand new music video single titled Chitsime which is encouraging people to draw wisdom from God, the well that never runs dry.
The musician took to his social media account on Facebook to announce that new song which features legendary musicians, Billy Kaunda and Thocco Katimba is finally out.
Speaking in an interview on Thursday, Avokado said he decided to compose the song which brings hope to people.
He said having noted that Malawians are going through a lot of trouble, there was need for them to rely on God, hence the song.
"This song carries an encouraging message to Malawians. They need to rely on God who is unfailing love,” said Avokado.
Chitsime, an Amapiano hit stresses on relying God.
“Chitsime ndi chokoma, chindiyeretsa bwino, chinanso sindifuna chindiyeretsa bwino” says one verse by Billy Kaunda.
The song which is available in both audio and video has attracted attention from several sectors of social media.
Akovado who recently released "Kwabwera Mahule" told us he expects Chitsime to be a hit.
Latest from Andrew Viano
- SKILLS Programme Shines Ray of hope for Unemployed Youth
- ENOUGH Campaign Gets Underway, Chakwera Decries Child Malnourishment
- From Kaoche Village with Six Points: The Story of Joseph Katole
- Malawi Tourism Council to Hold Inaugural Tourism Industry Awards of Excellence
- Inspectors Training Instrumental in Attainment of Decent Work for All