Urban Music artist Shaddaises Eyes International Market
Malawi urban gospel music up-and-coming artist Shaddaises, real name Moses Shaddaises Gondwe, says he is ready to break into music cycle with several music projects ahead.
Speaking to Zodiak Online, the sensational budding star says through several of his music projects, he wants to spread the word of God in Malawi and beyond, adding that music is his calling.
He told us he is working on his first ever album titled Testimony.
On his recent song " This is Heaven to Me, " released Saturday, April 29th 2023, Shaddaises testifies that Jesus is heaven that everyone needs.
“We are all passing through different situations, what we need outmost is God. This song is of encouragement to almost everybody. No matter the situation, they should rely on God” he said.
The gospel artist has been making waves in the music industry since his debut single "Testimony" released in 2022.
He is in the spotlight after his song Testimony started enjoying airplay in Malawi’s radios.
Shaddaises started his career in 2013 as an urban music artist, and has maintained it up until now.
Besides music, the 27-year-old is a Software Engineer and did his studies in India.
Latest from Andrew Viano
- A Friend in Need: World Vision Eases Healthcare Access in Ntchisi
- SKILLS Programme Shines Ray of hope for Unemployed Youth
- ENOUGH Campaign Gets Underway, Chakwera Decries Child Malnourishment
- From Kaoche Village with Six Points: The Story of Joseph Katole
- Malawi Tourism Council to Hold Inaugural Tourism Industry Awards of Excellence