CRUISE 5 WITH PROF P. L. O. LUMUMBA
Professor Patrick Loch Otienno Lumumba is a flamboyant man with powerful speeches against graft and corruption. He is sought for in all of Africa and beyond. In this chat he tells me about his brief ban to visit Zambia, his stint as Director of Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission and his charity organisation.
We also discuss cross cutting issues like the practicality of fighting against the powerful and the politically connected in Africa, neo-colonialism, African leaders and senior government officials who seek social and medical services abroad because they are not available in their countries and setting of upper age limits for presidents. He also comments on the political impasse in Malawi where the opposition political parties are accusing the ruling party and the electoral commission of rigging the May 2019 Elections.
Latest from Webmaster
- DAY 36 COURT CASE HEARING REBROADCAST - 28 OCTOBER 2019
- DAY 23 COURT HEARING CASE REBROADCAST - 20 SEPTEMBER 2019
- 2019 ELECTIONS CASE DAY 2 REBROADCAST PART 2 - 09 AUGUST 2019
- CRUISE 5 with LOT DZONZI - Former Malawi Police Inspector General
- CRUISE 5 WITH PHOEBE KASOGA - PLAN INTERNATIONAL MALAWI COUNTRY DIRECTOR