CRUISE 5 with EVANGELIST STEPHEN LUNGU
Meet Evangelist Stephen Lungu., a man on a mission to turn souls to God. He hasn't always been like this though. His story is a trueinspiration to many. He grew up in a broken home, witnessed his mother being physically and verbally abused by his father almost every day.
His father abandoned them when he was barely 3 and his mother abandoned them (together with his 2 year old brother and 6 months old sister) when he was only 4. He was abused further at an orphanage, turned to the streets which turned him into a gangster, using drugs and alcohol. He formed a gang called the Black Shadows which grew to almost 40 members.
He converted to christianity in the most dramatic way and has never turned back. He is a vibrant evangelist and has been the International President of the African Evangelistic Enterprise.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children