Shortage of Human Resource Stalling Decentralization of Ministry of Mines
The Department of Mining says efforts to have the ministry decentralised to some districts where mining is taking place in the country are being hampered by gaps in human resource who can be deployed to man offices at council level.
Latest from Vanani Nyirenda
- ADMARC in Produce Outreach Buying System
- Govt Faulted for Project Delays in Mzimba
- Late Reporting of Cases to Medics Causing Fatalities in Malawi - UNICEF
- Govt Advocating for Workplace Disinfecting Amid COVID-19
- CSAT for "Wear Red Mask" Campain for Govt to Swiftly Handle Cases Involving Plunder of Public Resources