DPP Unveils Candidate for Karonga Central Constituency
Opposition Democratic Progressive Party- DPP has unveiled Ernest Mwalughali as it's candidate in the forthcoming polls, with just less than a month to the November 10 by-elections.
DPP Vice President for the North Goodall Gondwe implored on the electorates to vote for the candidate citing his experience and dedication.
"As a party we will make sure that we bring resources to assist in the implementation of development projects," said Gondwe.
On his part, DPP National Director of Logistics Symon Vuwa Kaunda assured the gathering that once their candidate wins, they will strive to link up with development partners with a view of fostering development in the area.
"DPP has done a number of development projects in the North, such as Karonga-Chitipa road, Karonga-Songwe road, Chitpa water supply projects among other notable infrastructural projects," explained Kaunda.
Meanwhile, Former First Lady and Wife to Bingu wa Mutharika Callista Mutharika has urged people in the area to vote for Frank Mwenifumbo of UTM describing him as an experienced person having served as an MP for more than two terms.
Latest from Adams Undaninge
- Violence in Karonga Central Constituency Ahead of November By-Election
- Protection of Women and Children Needs Vigilance - EAM
- YAS Questions Govt. Conduct on National Youth Policy
- MRA Collecting Less in Revenue Amid COVID-19, Two Officers Resume Work From Self-Isolation
- SOLDEV Urges Farmers to Embrace Climate Smart Agriculture