Smiles As Covid-19 Expectant Mothers Give Birth And Go Home Virus Free
There is excitement in the health care circles as almost all expectant women diagnosed with Covid-19 are delivering and going home later with their babies virus-free.
More stories of success being registered by health workers that are managing the corona virus pandemic in Malawi.
Another expectant woman who was diagnosed with the virus was operated on and has a baby who weighed 3000 grams at birth.
Medics say mother and child are now fine are discharged.
Earlier on Monday at Kamuzu Central Hospital, another expectant woman who was diagnosed with Covid-19 and was being treated at the KCH Treatment Centre was discharged.
Health care workers erupted in song and dance at seeing her taken back home free of the virus.
Malawi has confirmed over 550 Covid-19 cases the majority of which are imported.
There are over 65 recoveries and as at now, six deaths.
Health workers have been applauded for the good work they are having to do in very difficult circumstances.
Latest from Gabriel Kamlomo
- Majete: The Sole Malawi Big-Five Destination Named Wildlife Reserve
- MultiChoice Africa Withdraw DStv Services in Malawi, Describes Malawi Hostile Business Environment
- MBS Yet to Be Notified on Govt Intent to Import Controversial Fertilizer
- Agilitee Set to Invade Malawi with Green Energy
- China Facilitating Visa Provision to Foreigners Who Have Taken Chinese Covid-19 Jab