APM's Private Bodyguard Norman Chisale Arrested
The Fiscal and Fraud Unit of the Malawi Police Service has arrested Norman Chisale, private bodyguard for former president Peter Mutharika.
He has been taken to area 6 in Lilongwe where he is being interrogated.
Police insiders say Chisale has been picked in connection with the importation of hundreds of thousands of cement duty free.
Police spokesperson James Kadadzera could neither confirm or deny the development saying he needed time to comment on the matter.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Castel & MW Distilleries Ltd to Merge, Analyst Predicts Downsizing in Human Resource
- Parley Engages President Chakwera on Dates For 2020/2021 Budget Sitting
- Police Rescues 6 That Were Being Trafficked Into Zambia
- Chinkhoma Auction Floors in Kasungu to Close on 14th August
- New Fish Disease, EUS, Spreads to Agriculture Extensions in Mchinji