Immigration Deports 2 Pakistanis
The central region office of immigration department and citizenship service on Sunday deported two Pakistanis for contravening immigration laws.
Public relations officer for central region immigration office Pasqually Zulu says the deportation comes after the two served six-month sentences at Maula and Kachere prisons.
"The two are Arshad Shakeel aged 26, who was using passport number ER 1912392 and Rehman Abdul aged 18 with passport number TD9154881," said Zulu.
Zulu says the two have left the country through Kamuzu International Airport Sunday afternoon.
He says this is a second deportation within the week by the central region immigration office following another deportation of a Pakistani identified as Hassan Tahir, who was arrested for illegal stay by permit inspection and enforcement team.
Latest from Moses Masiye
- Delayed Compensation Threaten Food Security for Balaka Smallholder Farmers
- Children Abused on the Day of African Child Commemoration
- Mozambican Music Promoter Incorporates Malawian Musicians
- Constituents Fault Constituency Redemarcation Exercise
- Malawi Eyeing More Business Opportunities In Mozambique