PRISAM Impressed With Management of MSCE Exams
The Private Schools Association of Malawi (PRISAM) has expressed satisfaction over the management of this year Malawi School certificate of Education (MSCE) examinations.
The organisation’s Vice President Patricia Chisi told Zodiak on Monday afternoon that generally the examinations have been handled in a very professional manner.
“We have not heard of any examination leakage. We want to commend the government, the Ministry of Education and MANEB for turning around things in terms of examination management. MANEB distributed the students' identity cards in time,” said Chisi.
She said she expects the hardworking students to do well unlike in the past years where undeserving students would do well at the expense of intelligent ones because of the leakage.
Chisi further stated that it is even more commendable that invigilators have been paid their allowances unlike in the past when there were a lot of challenges.
However, some commentators have expressed a contrary view, saying that some exam papers were not handled well.
Most students are expected to conclude writing main papers this Wednesday.
Latest from Christopher Sande
- Cholera resurfaces in Malawi, Rapid Response Teams Formed to Fight the Disease
- Authorities Push for Community Empowerment on Search and Rescue Operations
- Malawi Red Cross Commends Treasury for Timely Funding
- NBM Does It Again, Bankrolls K450 Million for Basketball Tournament
- Evidence Action Assures to do More on Provision of Clean Water