Holy Nation Church Launched in SA
The Holy Nation Church has been launched in Kempton Park in South Africa with hope to fulfil the vision of preaching and teaching the Word of God.
The church was founded by Pastor Dr Khumbo Joram a year ago despite facing various challenges.
At a three-day conference, from 5 to 7 May, 2023 which was also attended by Apostle Joseph Ziba from Malawi was graced by hundreds of people from the Rainbow country and beyond.
“Around 2013, I had a vision and by standing on this altar is a fulfilment of the vision, when I go to the church of my son, I don’t need an invitation, I always know that this is my role as the father of the son.
“Pastor Khumbo Joram is my son and he has demonstrated maturity,” said Apostle Ziba.
Apostle Ziba then ordained Pastor Joram as head of Holy Nation Church and launched the church officially later.
The conference was also attended by guests from Zambia who described the event as impactful and powerful where the word of God was preached and saw the demonstration of God’s power.
The Holy Nation Church which was founded on 7 May last year has since established branches in five countries.
Latest from Christopher Sande
- Mother Care Groups Applauded for Enhancing Immunization
- Oxfam, Hygiene Village Project geared to curb Cholera
- Double Trouble for Malawi's LGBTQI+ Community
- FEDOMA Pushes for Urgent Assenting of Persons with Disabilities Bill, 2023
- Farmers, Authorities Take Action to Overcome Effects of Cyclone Freddy