Malawi Making Strides in Fight Against Cholera
Ministry of Health says Malawi is on the right track in eradicating the cholera epidemic.
Ministry of Health Spokesperson Joshua Malango says the country has been recording a decline of Cholera cases in the past three years from over 900 cases and 32 deaths in 2017, to only one death and 20 cases in 2019.
But heath rights advocate Maziko Matemba has implored on government to scale up more efforts to eradicate the disease.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Castel & MW Distilleries Ltd to Merge, Analyst Predicts Downsizing in Human Resource
- Parley Engages President Chakwera on Dates For 2020/2021 Budget Sitting
- Police Rescues 6 That Were Being Trafficked Into Zambia
- Chinkhoma Auction Floors in Kasungu to Close on 14th August
- New Fish Disease, EUS, Spreads to Agriculture Extensions in Mchinji