Malawi Making Strides in Fight Against Cholera
Ministry of Health says Malawi is on the right track in eradicating the cholera epidemic.
Ministry of Health Spokesperson Joshua Malango says the country has been recording a decline of Cholera cases in the past three years from over 900 cases and 32 deaths in 2017, to only one death and 20 cases in 2019.
But heath rights advocate Maziko Matemba has implored on government to scale up more efforts to eradicate the disease.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Magistrate Sends Villagehead to Jail for Indecent Assault of Minor
- EU Envoy to Malawi Paesen Back in Office
- Mpinganjira Free: Zomba Magistrate Quashes ACB Arrest Warrant
- All the news from the UK-Africa Investment Summit
- Malawi govt partners UbuntuNet Alliance on high speed, reliable network connectivity