Advocacy NGOs Bemoan Lack of COVID19 Awareness
A coalition of 14 health advocacy organizations has expressed concern with inadequate coronavirus prevention messages in rural areas of the country.
While the country has imposed some restrictions, chairperson of the Universal Health Coverage Coalition, George Jobe has told Zodiak that people in the country are still not knowledgeable enough on preventive measures.
Latest from Noel Mkubwi
- Kasungu Municipality to Borrow COVID Funds to Pay Off Its Striking Workers
- Elderly Increasingly Turning Up to Vote
- Education Min. Challenges Female Science Teachers to Motivate Female Learners
- DPP & UDF Officials Urge Supporters to Desist From Political Violence
- Observe Labour Rights, APM Urges Employers