LCC Lock Down Compound of People Tested Positive For Coronavirus
Lilongwe City council has locked down a compound in Area 9 where three people who tested positive on Coronavirus reside for close monitoring.
The compound is under a 28 day lockdown.
While confirming the news on Saturday, Lilongwe city council spokesperson Tamala Chafunya however could not disclose the number of people who have been quarantined in the compound.
Latest from Grace Khombe
- Malawian Tobacco Industry Receives a Boost
- Chilima Calls For Formulation Of National Health Roadmap For Improved Health Services
- SPECIAL REPORT: The Dilemma In Childbearing; Bwaila Hospital Interns Left To Handle Complicated Cases
- CSO's Calls on Chakwera to Condemn Kumbali Arson
- David Beer; New British High Commissioner to Malawi