Workers Boycott Work to Force Management to Provide Coronavirus Protective Gears
Health workers at Area 18 health centre in Lilongwe are staging a sit-in to force management provide them with protective gear in the wake of the coronavirus.
The workers say they are can no longer take the risk of treating everyone coming to the hospital as usual in the absence of protective wear such as medical face masks.
Latest from Andrew Viano
- A Friend in Need: World Vision Eases Healthcare Access in Ntchisi
- SKILLS Programme Shines Ray of hope for Unemployed Youth
- ENOUGH Campaign Gets Underway, Chakwera Decries Child Malnourishment
- From Kaoche Village with Six Points: The Story of Joseph Katole
- Malawi Tourism Council to Hold Inaugural Tourism Industry Awards of Excellence