K138 Billion Deficit to Carry Out COVID 19 Response-DODMA
The Department of Disaster Management Affairs says the country has a 138 billion kwacha deficit to carry out a robust COVID 19 response.
Commissioner for Disaster, Wilson Moleni says the country has only managed to raise 19 billion kwacha with a large share being contributed by donor partners.
Latest from Andrew Viano
- A Friend in Need: World Vision Eases Healthcare Access in Ntchisi
- SKILLS Programme Shines Ray of hope for Unemployed Youth
- ENOUGH Campaign Gets Underway, Chakwera Decries Child Malnourishment
- From Kaoche Village with Six Points: The Story of Joseph Katole
- Malawi Tourism Council to Hold Inaugural Tourism Industry Awards of Excellence