Eleven Murder Cases in Under Three Months
In just under three months, police in Dedza say they have recorded a total of eleven suspected murder cases.
This is a record of suspected murder cases between January and March 2020.
During the same period last year, the police in Dedza had recorded seven such cases.
Dedza Police Spokesperson, Edward Kabango, told Zodiak Media Wednesday that the majority of the cases involved disagreements at beer joints.
Latest from Chikondi Mphande
- Lilongwe District Council Sets Conditions for Unemployed Nurses, Teachers Vigil
- GM Maize: Possible Solution to Fall Army Worms in Malawi
- Malawian Children in Parent-Sponsored Servitude in Mozambique
- Cyberbullied, Verbally Shamed: Double Trouble for Sexual Abuse Victims
- How Malawi Is Slowly Winning the War Against TB