Delays by Roads Authority to Rehabilitate Main Road at District Headquarters Irks Residents
People in Dedza are concerned with delays by the Roads Authority to rehabilitate the main road at the district headquarters which is in a bad state.
Some of the concerned residents said this morning that the road has reduced in size as it is littered with portholes that have become life-threatening to road users.
Spokesperson for the Roads Authority, Portia Kajanga, acknowledges the problem saying financial hiccups are choking efforts to rehabilitate the said road in Dedza. She hopes that this will be possible in the next financial year.
Latest from Chikondi Mphande
- 750 Girls Graduate After Undergoing Safe Space Mentorship Programme
- Communities Hail World Vision for Providing Clean Water
- World Vision Opens Youth Skills Development Centre in Dedza
- CR Commissioner of Police Chisale Transferred To Dedza Prison on Security Grounds
- Eleven Murder Cases in Under Three Months