AAM Petitions Ministry of Health on Welfare Concerns for Members & Patients
The Anesthesia Association of Malawi has written the ministry of health on a range of welfare concerns for members of the association and patients.
They have among other issues highlighted that surgery equipment in most public hospitals in the country are archaic such that they put lives of patients at risk.
Latest from Winstone Kaimira
- Public Hospitals Operating With Old & Faulty Surgery Equipment,Lives of Patients at Risk
- Southern African Chief Justices Against Decision for Placement Chief Justice & Judge Edward Twea on Leave
- MEC Acknowledges June 23rd as Date For Fresh Presidential Election
- HRDC To Hold Vigil At Parliament
- New Wave of Street Protests Over Election Date: Vigils at Parliament