Experts Warn Chakwera Administration Against Betraying Expectations of Malawians
Experts say the new administration has a huge task to satisfy the expectations of Malawians on social-economic services and appointments in statutory corporations.
Governance experts Makhumbo Munthali and social commentator Wonderful Mkhutche have tipped government to avoid making appointments based on party or regional lines to avoid disappointing Malawians.
They say the country has previously seen appointments in statutory corporations that resulted in the agencies becoming financial sources for a ruling party.
Latest from Western Guta
- Parliament Passes 2020/21 National Budget Pegged at MK2.2 Trillion
- Parliament Pass 2020/21 National Budget Pegged at MK2.1 Trillion
- Early Child Development Tool to Healthy & Educated Children - World Bank
- By-Elections Future Depends On Graph of COVID19-MEC
- Muluzi Denies Ever Using a State-Funded Convoy, HRDC Demands Him To Pay