Experts Warn Chakwera Administration Against Betraying Expectations of Malawians
Experts say the new administration has a huge task to satisfy the expectations of Malawians on social-economic services and appointments in statutory corporations.
Governance experts Makhumbo Munthali and social commentator Wonderful Mkhutche have tipped government to avoid making appointments based on party or regional lines to avoid disappointing Malawians.
They say the country has previously seen appointments in statutory corporations that resulted in the agencies becoming financial sources for a ruling party.
Latest from Western Guta
- By-Elections Future Depends On Graph of COVID19-MEC
- Muluzi Denies Ever Using a State-Funded Convoy, HRDC Demands Him To Pay
- CRWB Loses 20 Percent Revenue Through Fraud & Corruption
- Edukans Foundation For 20% Share of the Budget For Improved Education Standards
- Political Experts Predict Controversy in Parliament Following Change of Gvt