Judiciary hears 42 Cases Related to May 21 Tripartite Elections
The Judiciary says only two cases have yet to be concluded of the 44 electoral disputes that were brought to the courts after the May 21 tripartite elections.
The two cases pertain to four constituencies in which the high court ruled that they should be merged.
The remaining cases include that of Mangochi Monkey bay where MCP’s Gerald Kazembe is challenging the victory of the incumbent legislator, Ralph Jooma of DPP.
Latest from Andrew Viano
- Prophets Defy COVID19 Preventive Measures, Vow to Continue Holding Prayers
- Ex-Intelligence Chief Bail Ruling August 10
- Malawi’s Economic Growth Could Slump Beyond 2.0 Percent in 2020-MCCCI
- Don’t Be Over Ambitious on Revenue Targets-MCCCI Tells Govt
- Special Report: How Malawi Can Deal With Negative Political Influence in The Delivery of Public Services