COVID-19 Cases: FAM Affiliates Hesitant on Football Resumption
Member affiliates of the Football Association of Malawi have conceded that the rise in COVID-19 cases in the rural areas poses a serious threat to the start of respective leagues this September.
They, however, say they will wait for guidance from the mother body. FAM, in turn, awaits a nod from Capitol Hill on a proposal for resumption of football next month.
Latest from Sam Banda
- FAM Optimistic Cancellation of AFCON Won't Affect Football Resumption in August
- NWFA: Financial Constraints a Set-back in Joining CAF Women’s Champions League
- NFCA: Coaches Without CAF B License Will Be Allowed to Discharge Their Duties
- Silver Strikers FC & Some Released Players in a Contractual Row
- Good Samaritans Clear Chitipa United Bus With MRA