Vision 2063 Achievable- NPC
Experts from different spheres of life have implored on political leaders to stop taking matters of the state as a personal business if Vision 2063 is to become a reality.
This came out this morning when the National Planning Commission held a panel discussion on Zodiak where, among others, political leaders were faulted for failures of Vision 2020.
Panelists, Dr. Henry Chingaipe, Priscilla Chiwere, and Sipho Moyo discussed effective governance systems, where they highlighted the need for periodic appraisal of leaders to assess if out-put matches objectives.
Latest from Linda Tembo
- Department of Civil Aviation Discussing Possibility of Reopening Airports
- RBM Maintains Policy Rate at 13.5%
- Central Region Police Re-Strategizing to Regain Public Trust and Rebuild Lost Relationship
- DPP Refutes Claim It Plundered 1.3 Trillion Kwacha of Public Resources
- Experts Shocked with Resurgence of Attacks on PWA