Dr. Jane Ansah Finally Allowed to Exit Malawi for United Kingdom Holiday
Barely a day after Dr. Jane Ansah was blocked to exit the country through Mchinji border, the former MEC chairperson has finally been approved to leave the country by the Judiciary.
This morning, Dr. Ansah passed through Mchinji border en route to Zambia where she is expected to board a flight next to the United Kingdom on holiday pending her retirement in October this year.
Officer in Charge for Mchinji Immigration Steve Chirambo has confirmed the development.
Latest from Wilson Henry
- DPP Official Detained at Mchinji Border Post En-route to Zambia
- Dr. Jane Ansah Finally Allowed to Exit Malawi for United Kingdom Holiday
- Immigration Blocks Dr. Jane Ansah Attempts to Exit Malawi via Zambia
- Tonse Alliance Followers Injured In Separate Road Accidents
- Scores Throng Mchinji Bank to Acess MEDF Loans