"I tested Covid-19 Positive," Ngumuya
Gospel music artist-cum-politician, Allan Ngumuya, has been admitted to Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital in Blantyre where he is being treated for Covid-19.
Ngumuya, a former parliamentarian, becomes the latest public figure in Malawi to go public about his Covid-19 status after Nkhata Bay North West MP Julius Mwase earlier this week. Both were active on the just ended fresh presidential election campaign which draw unprecedented crowds.
“Allan Ngumuya called and told me he has tested Covid-19 positive. He asked me to warn everybody about the reality of Covid-19,” said Gospel Kazako of Zodiak Media.
Latest from Gabriel Kamlomo
- Malawian Journalist Scoops Sadc Award
- Fraud Unit, Fiscal Police Arrest ex-MRA 2nd-in-Command, Roza Mbilizi
- 12 Police Officers Arrested Over 2019 Death of Critical Suspect Buleya Lule
- Government Hailed for Demonstrable 'Humility' in the Face of Criticism
- Cabinet Given Five-Months’ Probation; 'Perform or Go' - President Chakwera