Make Wearing Masks a Must- Epidemiologist Prof. Muula
An epidemiologist has suggested compulsory wearing of masks in public in Malawi as an ideal measure of decelerating accelerating local transmission of the corona virus.
Professor Adamson Muula argues that it may not be very helpful to restrict mandatory wearing of masks in institutions.
This follows sprouting institutional advisories urging the public to wear masks as a must when accessing banks and other public institutions.
Professor Muula says latest studies find that a face mask offers about 65 percent protection from Corona virus hence it is a critical tool to bringing down infections.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Castel & MW Distilleries Ltd to Merge, Analyst Predicts Downsizing in Human Resource
- Parley Engages President Chakwera on Dates For 2020/2021 Budget Sitting
- Police Rescues 6 That Were Being Trafficked Into Zambia
- Chinkhoma Auction Floors in Kasungu to Close on 14th August
- New Fish Disease, EUS, Spreads to Agriculture Extensions in Mchinji