National Anti-Corruption Alliance Campaigns to Recover Public Funds
The National Anti-Corruption Alliance says it is championing a ‘Pay Back Our Money’ campaign mobilizing citizens in a campaign aimed at recovering public resources that may have been plundered in the recent past.
The consortium is further demanding that the judiciary should establish a special financial crimes court to expedite all corrupt and plunder of public resources-related cases.
A member of the consortium, Church and Society Executive Director, Moses Mkandawire, said in Mzuzu yesterday that arrests alone are not enough hence the campaign to recover what was stolen from Malawians.
Latest from Angela Mkandawire
- Old Mutual Invests K4.5million In Restoring Forest Cover
- Some Concerned People in Mzuzu Want Govt to Stop Bushiri's Extradition Process
- Youth Decide Campaign Advises Govt. to Make Use of National Youth Manifesto
- Rights Body Wants Local Leader to Face Law
- Govt. Intervenes in ESCOM and Raiply Electricity Poles Feud