Court Adjourns to August 19 Case Involving Tycoon Thom Mpinganjira
In the High Court in Blantyre, a judge has adjourned to August 19 the case in which former Chief Executive for FDH Bank Thom Mpinganjira is being accused of trying to bribe Constitutional Court judges who were trying the Presidential election case.
Mpinganjira denies the charges.
And in the high Court in Lilongwe, judge Ruth Chinangwa, has set 20 August for hearing of a case where concerned citizens want 2019 parliamentary and local government elections nullified.
On August 20th, judge Chinangwa is expected to rule on preliminary submissions by all parties to the case.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Getrude Mutharika, Son, APM, Chisale, Mbilizi Bank Accounts Frozen
- Africa Zone VI Senior Volleyball Clubs Championship 2020 in Limbo
- Chakwera Dares Youth to Use Crisis to Provide Solutions
- Chakwera Appoints Chrissie Kanyasho as Deputy Leader of the House
- Man Gets 10 Years lHL For Three Offences in Mangochi