Gvt Plans to Introduce Career Diplomatic Service
Government has disclosed an ambitious plan to introduce career diplomatic service with the aim of bringing sanity in operations of all Malawi missions.
Foreign Affairs minister, Eisenhower Mkaka, said this morning that a legal framework is being worked on to provide relevant diplomacy training in local institutions of higher learning.
Legal expert Justin Dzonzi says this would end political interference in the country's diplomatic service.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Getrude Mutharika, Son, APM, Chisale, Mbilizi Bank Accounts Frozen
- Africa Zone VI Senior Volleyball Clubs Championship 2020 in Limbo
- Chakwera Dares Youth to Use Crisis to Provide Solutions
- Chakwera Appoints Chrissie Kanyasho as Deputy Leader of the House
- Man Gets 10 Years lHL For Three Offences in Mangochi