Muslim WL to Construct a Hospital in MW
The Muslim World League has indicated that they want to construct a magnificent hospital in the country in order to alleviate the health challenges which poor Malawians are facing.
The organization's Social Welfare Manager Ahmed Diab told Zodiak online on Saturday afternoon that discussions with government are at an advanced stage to identify a place for the construction works to start.
He was however mum on how much the facility will cost.
Once completed the facility will help most Malawians to stop flocking to other countries to seek medical treatment.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Castel & MW Distilleries Ltd to Merge, Analyst Predicts Downsizing in Human Resource
- Parley Engages President Chakwera on Dates For 2020/2021 Budget Sitting
- Police Rescues 6 That Were Being Trafficked Into Zambia
- Chinkhoma Auction Floors in Kasungu to Close on 14th August
- New Fish Disease, EUS, Spreads to Agriculture Extensions in Mchinji