Flights Resume After 5 Months Break
Flights have resumed in Malawi after a 5-months break due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
During Zodiak's visit to Kamuzu International Airport yesterday, we witnessed take-off of a South African Airways flight with passengers on board.
Airport Holdings Limited Spokesperson Wezzie Gondwe told us, the airport will be disinfected frequently to keep passengers safe, and that social distancing is strictly enforced.
According to the Department of Civil Aviation, only one airliner will be allowed to operate in the country’s airports a day to check congestion
Latest from Steve Zimba
- Malawi’s President Chakwera to Head SADC From August 2021
- Special Report: The Role Played by MDF, State & Non-State Players in Consolidating Democracy in Malawi
- Corona Cases Now at 803, 54 New Cases Recorded the Past 24Hrs
- DPP-UDF Alliance Holds a Youth Rally at Masintha
- Stray Buffaloes Threatening Lives of People Amid Rangers’ Industrial Action