Protection of Women and Children Needs Vigilance - EAM
The Evangelical Association of Malawi EAM has challenged stakeholders dealing with the promotion of women and children in the country to be vigilant in their work in an effort to protect them from various forms of abuse as some children are forced to drop out of school due to child marriages and sexual exploitation.
Latest from Adams Undaninge
- YAS Questions Govt. Conduct on National Youth Policy
- MRA Collecting Less in Revenue Amid COVID-19, Two Officers Resume Work From Self-Isolation
- SOLDEV Urges Farmers to Embrace Climate Smart Agriculture
- COVID-19 Claims Catholic Cleric
- Karonga Business Tycoons Proposes Public Places Disinfection to Contain Further Spread of COVID-19.