Court Stops Police Crack-Down on Residents
Residents of Mzuzu have secured a court injunction against the Malawi Police Service demolishing their houses located at Nambo area.
Lawyer for the residents, Lenard Mbulo, says the injunction stops effect of an earlier court order of September 18th by the Mzuzu magistrate court for the demolition of the structures.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children