Parliament Pass 2020/21 National Budget Pegged at MK2.1 Trillion
Parliament has on Wednesday 14th October passed the 2020/21 national budget with Minister of Finance Felix Mlusu assuring Malawians that now implementation of some development initiatives as promised by the Tonse Government will start.
Speaking minutes after the 2.1 trillion-kwacha budget was passed, Mlusu hailed all parliamentarians for efforts and contributions made, which means various development projects will roll out.
Mlusu said, for instance, Malawians should now expect the 100-thousand-kwacha tax-free band on Pay As You Earn to take effect now.
Latest from Western Guta
- Parliament Passes 2020/21 National Budget Pegged at MK2.2 Trillion
- Early Child Development Tool to Healthy & Educated Children - World Bank
- By-Elections Future Depends On Graph of COVID19-MEC
- Muluzi Denies Ever Using a State-Funded Convoy, HRDC Demands Him To Pay
- CRWB Loses 20 Percent Revenue Through Fraud & Corruption