Sand Mine Kills 3 Boys in Mzimba
Three children from the same family have died after a heap of sand allegedly collapsed on them near Kaviyewo Primary School in the area of inkosi Mzukuzuku at a place where people mine sandy soils for construction purposes.
Latest from Vanani Nyirenda
- Authorities in Mzimba Calls for Increased Awareness to SafeGuard Children Against Online Abuse
- Ministry Launches Advocacy & Comm Strategy on Child Labor
- Armed Forest Guards to Patrol Country's Forest Reserves
- Communities Gang Up to Rehabilitate Road, MP Pools in K1 million in Solidarity
- NGO Supports Community Policing Forums in GBV Fight