Rehabilitation of Nsanje – Marka Road Incurs Extra Cost
About 2 billion Kwacha has been added as an extra cost in the rehabilitation of the Nsanje – Marka road in Nsanje, moving the budget to 11 billion kwacha from 9 Kwacha.
Roads Fund Administration Chief Executive Officer, Stewart Malata, says the extra cost is a result of delayed progress and redesigning of the project.
He said this yesterday when the RFA board of directors appreciated the rehabilitation works.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Veteran Broadcaster Anania Kasiya Banda Dies
- Daudi Suleman Appointed as MACRA's Director General
- Police Record 11 Percent Crime Reduction in Central Eastern Region
- Unicef Helps MW to Frame Post Covid-19 Recovery & Preparatory Plan
- Experts tip Malawi & Other SADC States to Embrace Continental Free Trade Area