Erratic Water Supply at KA Hospital Worry Guardians
Guardians at Karonga district hospital have described the erratic water supply being experienced as a recipe for an outbreak of waterborne diseases.
Some of the guardians have stressed the need for the authorities to act swiftly in addressing the water problem.
Director of Health and Social Services for Karonga David Sibale has attributed the status quo to the hiking of water tariffs.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children