Meeting over Livimbo school land in limbo
A stakeholders meeting called for by the Legal Affairs Committee of Parliament on the alleged sale of Livimbo School land failed to take place this morning because officials from the ministries of lands and Education gave excuses.
Committee chairperson, Kezzie Msukwa, has told us that his committee has since demanded that ministry of lands should hand over documents regarding Livimbo Schools by close of business Monday November 18.
Latest from Madalitso Phiri
- K100,000 Tax Free Band to be Effected by Parliament
- Presidential Powers’ Reduction Overdue-Says Legal, Governance Expert
- Dr Chakwera Sworn-in as 6th President of the Republic of Malawi; Promises to Uphold Rule of Law
- Former President Peter Mutharika: Election Results Not a True Reflection of The will of The People
- MEC Declares Dr Chakwera Winner of Tuesday Presidential Poll