Hyenas Kill a Man in Kasungu
Fear has gripped villagers at Mphonongo village in the area of Chief Wimbe in Kasungu after suspected marauding hyenas killed a man in the wee hours of today.
The man identified as Hezekiah Mwale was attacked on his way from Mtunthama trade centre.
An eye witness, Osman Sangala says Mwale's remains were found this morning at Mphonongo grave yard.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children