Civo Service United Releases 3 Players, Transfer List Six Others
Civo Service United Football Club has released three players over poor performance whilst six others have been transfer-listed.
Club General Secretary, Ronald Chiwaula, says the move is aimed at re-enforcing the squad ahead of the second round of the league which resumes this weekend.
According to Chiwaula, the technical panel has made some recommendations to revive the team’s misfortunes which saw the government-sponsored side miss out on a slot in the Airtel Top 8.
The three are Juma Yatina, Shasimbiwe Kanyika and Luke Chima.
Latest from Sam Banda
- FAM to decide on Flames next move after CAF postpones next year’s AFCON in Ivory Coast to 2024
- MW vs Ethiopia Match Rakes In MK72 Million
- Chileka Airport to Be Demolished
- COVID-19 Cases: FAM Affiliates Hesitant on Football Resumption
- FAM Optimistic Cancellation of AFCON Won't Affect Football Resumption in August