Police Arrest Two Over Gate Fraud at Dedza Stadium
Police in Dedza have arrested two cashiers for allegedly stealing gate collections amounting to 218,000 Kwacha at Dedza stadium on Sunday.
Dedza Deputy Police Spokesperson Cassim Manda has identified the two as Chikaiko Msinde aged 25 and Lawrence Kasiya aged 29.
They work for D&S Event Managers.
According to Manda, the two were allegedly seen hiding the money in their pockets and were caught red handed sharing the stolen money by a Wanderers fan.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children