APM witness, Lawyer Chimkango, Back in Court Today
Lawyer Bob Chimkango will be back in the witness box this morning to continue responding to questions in cross-examination as the constitutional court proceeds hearing substance of the presidential election case.
Yesterday, Chimkango stuck to his line that in as far as he was concerned, the Malawi Electoral Commission managed the presidential election professionally.
Bright Theu who is one of the lawyers for UTM president Dr Saulos Chilima Chimkango is cross-examining Chimkango.
Latest from Winstone Kaimira
- Public Hospitals Operating With Old & Faulty Surgery Equipment,Lives of Patients at Risk
- AAM Petitions Ministry of Health on Welfare Concerns for Members & Patients
- Southern African Chief Justices Against Decision for Placement Chief Justice & Judge Edward Twea on Leave
- MEC Acknowledges June 23rd as Date For Fresh Presidential Election
- HRDC To Hold Vigil At Parliament