Vwaza Now Flies Monitoring Craft
Peace Parks of Germany has made available a light aircraft to help with patrols and ecological monitoring in Vwaza Wildlife Reserve in Mzimba district.
Vwaza has been hit by increased poaching and general destruction of flora and fauna and authorities now believe with aerial patrols that should be drastically go down.
The aircraft, a two-sitter Savanna worth around K70m has been handed to the department of Parks and Wildlife.
Latest from Angela Mkandawire
- Old Mutual Invests K4.5million In Restoring Forest Cover
- Some Concerned People in Mzuzu Want Govt to Stop Bushiri's Extradition Process
- Youth Decide Campaign Advises Govt. to Make Use of National Youth Manifesto
- Rights Body Wants Local Leader to Face Law
- Govt. Intervenes in ESCOM and Raiply Electricity Poles Feud