MISA Malawi Chapter Mourns Journalist Jean Yona
The Media Institute for Southern Africa (MISA Malawi chapter) has described the death of journalist Jean Yona as a loss to the media industry.
MISA Malawi chairperson Golden Matonga says Jean was a dedicated journalist who always strived to provide useful information to the public.
The body of the late Jean Yona who died on Sunday 2 July will be laid to rest today.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children