Over 250 Families Homeless After Chikwawa Stormy Rains
In Chikwawa over 250 families in from the area of chief Makhuwira are homeless after strong winds damaged their houses on Wednesday.
Ward councilor for Makhuwira South Manick Gannet thas told us that the strong winds also damaged school blocks of Nyaulombo and Mchacha primary schools, school feeding shelters and two churches.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Castel & MW Distilleries Ltd to Merge, Analyst Predicts Downsizing in Human Resource
- Parley Engages President Chakwera on Dates For 2020/2021 Budget Sitting
- Police Rescues 6 That Were Being Trafficked Into Zambia
- Chinkhoma Auction Floors in Kasungu to Close on 14th August
- New Fish Disease, EUS, Spreads to Agriculture Extensions in Mchinji