Last Case Witness in Presidential Poll Dispute
In the presidential elections case this afternoon, MEC's Director of IT, Muhabi Chisi, will make an elections data simulation presentation to defend MEC case in the matter.
Chisi is the electoral body's third and final witness to be paraded in court.
Meanwhile, MEC lawyers have concluded re-examination of their second witness, MEC Director of Elections, Henzly Munkhondya.
Latest from Online Journalist
- DAY 2 ORAL CASE SUBMISSIONS - 20 DECEMBER 2019
- DAY 1 ORAL CASE SUBMISSIONS - 19 DECEMBER 2019
- APAM Demanding Meeting APM Over Delayed Report on Attacks on Albinos
- Man On the Run After ‘Murder’ of 19-Year Old
- Proliferation of Hybrid Computing Models Among 2020 Data Center Trends Identified by Vertiv Experts