Last Case Witness in Presidential Poll Dispute
In the presidential elections case this afternoon, MEC's Director of IT, Muhabi Chisi, will make an elections data simulation presentation to defend MEC case in the matter.
Chisi is the electoral body's third and final witness to be paraded in court.
Meanwhile, MEC lawyers have concluded re-examination of their second witness, MEC Director of Elections, Henzly Munkhondya.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Castel & MW Distilleries Ltd to Merge, Analyst Predicts Downsizing in Human Resource
- Parley Engages President Chakwera on Dates For 2020/2021 Budget Sitting
- Police Rescues 6 That Were Being Trafficked Into Zambia
- Chinkhoma Auction Floors in Kasungu to Close on 14th August
- New Fish Disease, EUS, Spreads to Agriculture Extensions in Mchinji