Malawi Gas Stations Non Compliant on Safety
The Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority has made a serious safety concern admitting that almost all filling stations in the country are not complying with the 2017 recommended standards of safety.
MERA CEO Dr Collins Magalasi has said in an interview that the noncompliance has forced MERA to close down 25 filling stations across the country.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children