Malawi Gas Stations Non Compliant on Safety
The Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority has made a serious safety concern admitting that almost all filling stations in the country are not complying with the 2017 recommended standards of safety.
MERA CEO Dr Collins Magalasi has said in an interview that the noncompliance has forced MERA to close down 25 filling stations across the country.
Latest from Online Journalist
- DAY 2 ORAL CASE SUBMISSIONS - 20 DECEMBER 2019
- DAY 1 ORAL CASE SUBMISSIONS - 19 DECEMBER 2019
- APAM Demanding Meeting APM Over Delayed Report on Attacks on Albinos
- Man On the Run After ‘Murder’ of 19-Year Old
- Proliferation of Hybrid Computing Models Among 2020 Data Center Trends Identified by Vertiv Experts