Malawi Gas Stations Non Compliant on Safety
The Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority has made a serious safety concern admitting that almost all filling stations in the country are not complying with the 2017 recommended standards of safety.
MERA CEO Dr Collins Magalasi has said in an interview that the noncompliance has forced MERA to close down 25 filling stations across the country.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Castel & MW Distilleries Ltd to Merge, Analyst Predicts Downsizing in Human Resource
- Parley Engages President Chakwera on Dates For 2020/2021 Budget Sitting
- Police Rescues 6 That Were Being Trafficked Into Zambia
- Chinkhoma Auction Floors in Kasungu to Close on 14th August
- New Fish Disease, EUS, Spreads to Agriculture Extensions in Mchinji